Quality Assurance Automation Developer
What We’re Looking For
Uno is looking for a Quality Assurance Automation Developer. The Uno platform challenges the status quo of how software is developed, competing with the biggest in the IT industry. The Uno team’s mission is to cut waste in the software industry, and to empower developers everywhere to build great cross-platform applications for mobile, web and desktop platforms, using C# and XAML.
As a QA Automation Developer, you will play a key role within the team, and you will be positioned at the center of our production processes. You will be the ultimate custodian of the quality of deliveries, so you need to be structured, proactive and go above when you feel it is necessary. More specifically, you are responsible for performing all quality assurance-related activities such as creating and maintaining test documentation, performing tests, and ensuring a common understanding of requirements.
You must have a good understanding of the entire product creation process and will be asked to give your opinion on projects in discussions with internal experts. You will thus help to orient the overall focus of the team on the quality of the products to be delivered.
- Work on mobile (Android, iOS and Catalyst), Desktop and WebAssembly projects
- Develop test plans for features or for complete products at the user interface level, including functional, performance, process, and installation tests.
- Isolate and track problems, confirm defects and work with the development team to prioritize corrections to be made
- Build automated tests for new and existing features in products
- Incorporate user perspective into the development process
- Contribute to the continuous improvement of quality assurance processes
- Collaborate with other teams in the company (Development, UX, design, QA, etc.) to improve the efficiency, quality, and performance of the features we deliver to our customers.
What You Need
- Bachelor’s degree in software engineering or computer science or any other relevant training.
- Minimum 3 years of relevant experience.
- Curiosity, questioning, research skills and going beyond.
- Strong interest in the mobile, .NET Mobile (Xamarin) and Web development industry.
- Experience with software testing (Web, Mobile, Desktop).
- Experience with C#-based automated tests (creation, maintenance, planning).
- Knowledge of iOS, Android or macOS (an asset).
- Reliability in meeting deadlines and deliveries.
- Good communication skills.