Using the Data Context Tab
The Data Context tab is basically used to set the
DataContext for bindings in the Preview tab.
The data format is JSON.
Steps to use Data Context tab
- Select the page or component to edit;
- From Figma's Plugins menu select Uno Platform;
- Click the Data Context tab (fourth one from the left);
- Make changes - follow the JSON format;
- Click the Save button at the bottom of the tab.
The content of the Data Context is actually set at the Root Frame in Figma. It means no matter which element is currently selected, the data will actually be saved into the first root frame in the Figma data.