Using the Preview Tab
The Preview tab is a powerful tool to troubleshoot your design and spot issues before handoff.
- Preview is dynamic, you can type into TextInputs, press buttons, and scroll through your design;
- You can even use mock data (DataContext) to better test out your design and see the result bound to data;
- Proper XAML generation depends on usage of the proper templates and components, please read the New design guidelines before starting a new project;
- A contextual control at the bottom of the tab allow you to refresh view;
- Preview does not allow navigation click through at the moment;
- Placed images are not rendered but represented with place holder images of the corresponding dimensions;
- Primitive shapes are not currently supported in preview.
Steps to use Preview tab
- Select the page or component you wish to preview;
- From Figma's Plugins menu select Uno Platform;
- Click the Preview tab (second one from the left);
- Click the Refresh button at the bottom of the tab.